Llangollen Railway is licensed for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies
We specialise in providing a personal and unique venue for those who are looking for a small intimate ceremony with a truly relaxing experience for you and your guests
Henry Robertson Suite
Our Henry Robertson Suite seats a maximum of 64 people (including the bride and groom) in theatre style seating
Room Hire includes
- Hire of the suite from the afternoon before the service for a rehearsal, if required
- A floral display on the ceremony table
- Your own choice of music and staff on hand to take care of your requirements
- Fee also incorporates exclusive use of the footbridge above the railway for the duration of the ceremony until you board the train
Your Carriage awaits!
What better way to start your married life than to let your steam hauled locomotive take the strain whilst you and your guests can sit back and relax.
- Your carriage will be for the exclusive use of you and your guests
- Tables will be laid out with your chosen menu choice and will be modestly decorated for your occasion with white linen tablecloths
- Your drinks and food will be served to you by our friendly onboard staff who will be with you for your entire journey
- Seating for upto 64 guests
We have a choice of two menus for you to choose from or we can try to accommodate requests where possible and subject to price.
Our Full Wedding Brochure for 2015 with prices is available to download as a pdf document (link at the bottom of this page)
Please note that all prices quoted are subject to bookings taken where we are operating an A,B or C timetable only. Bespoke packages available subject to availability and costings will be calculated on a separate basis.
If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to give us a telephone call – we would be only too delighted to discuss your requirements with you.
Llangollen Railway 01978 860979